Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a Member of the Chad Timothy Nelson Fanclub

If that Chad Timothy Nelson had a Facebook fan page, I would so signup. Maybe he does and I just haven't seen it it. I sound like one of those giddy schoolgirls fawning all over those Jonas brothers don't I? I'm not crazy, I'm just glad I found this guy. I mean, I've been trying to do Internet Marketing, or Online Marketing (whatever you call it) for a few years now. I've signed up for all kinds of crazy newsletters and lists, been on "calls" with these crazy gurus, I've got CD's, DVD's, plugins, and all kinds of stuff that was supposed to make me a millionaire a long time ago. You'd think I'd be so worn out from all this garbage that didn't work that I would've quit trying by now. Not so - I won't quit trying to "make it" online until I actually get there!

That's why I'm excited about this Nelson dude, I mean he has this club and so far it looks like it's what I've been searching for all along. If you've been looking for nuggets of information on the web, you've probably found a bit of gold here, and a bit of gold there - just like me. You get a little bit of insight, but nobody ever gives all their secrets away. This guys club (Software Billions) is based on the exact principles of online success he used to make it online. He doesn't keep all the secrets for himself, he shows you how he did it step by step in lessons and videos.

I've tried a lot of garbage, ebay this, amazon that, even "flipping" web sites (it's like flipping a house only online) - and none of it was really right for me. What this guy has makes sense to me, selling online digital products people are looking for! When was the last time you bought a book or a CD? People are online all the time now searching for all kinds of things. Newspaper circulation is down worldwide because of the Internet. Why not be part of that revolution? Wow, I'm jumping ahead of myself.

Look, I joined this guys "Software Billions Club" and that gets me access to this complete library of ebooks. New ones are added all the time. As a member of his club, he teaches me how to setup as many web sites as I want, with these digital products for sale - and unlike a regular bookstore, I keep all the money from the sales! I get step by step instructions (even videos) on how to set it up and what to do, and I just work at it a little bit every day. Then as I go the money starts rolling in, a little at first, and then more and more as I setup additional web sites.

I'd been looking for a plan like this for a long time, and odds are you have been too. I highly recommend you check out Mr. Nelson's Software Billions Club, you won't be sorry you did!

2 comments:

  1. nice posting! I do need it. keep it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://trmotorcycle.blogspot.com/2009/12/best-standard-motorcycle-of-year-2009.html

    ReplyDelete